Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am going to cure diabetes with love and compasion!

My sweaty pie was diagnosed with Diabetes in August 2008. When this happened his sugar level was 800. He was very lucky. He only stayed in hospital for few days and he was able to come home. Long story short, recently his sugar level was little over 500. I was totally freaked out and told his to go seek professional help. Unfortunately he wanted to wait for a week. I was not going to wait for a week for his to get help. So, I decided to try diet and exercise remedies. I changed his diet to low carb diet then add one hour exercises. After few days his sugar level went down to 223. The reading was better but still very high. So, I changed his diet to cleaner low carb diet and also changed a work out routine. He sugar went down to 170. It was getting better but I was not satisfied with the number. I did a lot of research then I add some medicinal fruit to his diet and exercise, his sugar went down to 58. This was done without any medication. I would say it took total of about 5 days to bring his sugar level down. To me this is amazing results. I was thrilled!!!! I was so inspired that I would like to share all of my findings to help other person with diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment