Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stress and blood glucose level

He is under a lot of stress. I know this is totally eating him inside out... It is kind of like you know you need to work out for your diabetes condition but you are under so much stress that you cannot even do something you know it is good for you and normally that would be your favorite thing to do. His diet is in check. So, I know this is all 100 % from his mental stress. Blood sugar this morning was 287. Last night, two hours after dinner his sugar was 181, so form that to 287...I am very concerned. Well, breakfast is very important meal of the day so, I fixed him blueberries and Yogurt with Flax seed mix and coffee with skim milk. He then bike ride for 30 minutes. Two hours after his breakfast was 130! Not bad at all. Our goal is to work out tonight before bed time.

I need to find out more about morning high.

No comments:

Post a Comment