Sunday, August 16, 2009

Careful with vitamins!

Yesterday was quite rough for us. So, I am doing a lot of research to see I can find some good information. I learned a lot about hypothyroidism and vitamins, etc. I think there are a lot of things Doctors should ask patient when they diagnose diabetes. Diabetes is such a common word and most likely everyone heard it at least once in there life. The only thing is that it is so deep and not many people know what to do when they get diagnosed. Many of them has not only diabetes but also thyroid problem, heat problem, cholesterol problem ....you name it they have it.

If you are on Thyroid medication, it is best you take Synthoroid and vitamins approximately 2-4 hours a part. Iron in the vitamin reduce the efficacy of Synthoroid. My sweetie has been taking them together for almost a year....He is stopping it ASAP. So, take Synthoroid in the morning and take vitamins in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment